Click on the logo or graphic to view a brief description of the company.
- Develop national marketing strategy and tactics to attract, sign up, train, motivate and keep channel partners to resell biometrics-based payment processing systems, targeting the merchant acquisition and point-of-sale reseller arenas.
- Exceed MBO goal of signing up qualified partners during first quarter 2002.
- Train and motivate clients’ 50-plus account executives and manage incentive program.
- Assist channels in selling multi-site deals including custom software development.
- Oversee creation of reseller intranet and other resources to train and support channel partners.
- In Charge of Demonstration Center in Warminster. Here is the old web site (Demonstration Center no longer exists.)
Solutions Advisor, Process Industries 2001
Bailey Controls / Elsag Bailey Process Automation Inc.hesda, Maryland
- Co-Founder, responsible for assisting CEO with business plan and strategizing capital acquisition plan.
- Responsible for long-cycle sales of services involving the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of back office automation solutions for vertical telecommunications market.
- Execute sales strategy in the domestic United States and Canada to achieve first year quota of $4.8M
- Responsible for development and implementation of channel strategy
- Plan, develop, and execute all pre-funding marketing activity and hire core marketing team post funding.
- Responsible for long-cycle sales of services involving the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of Unified Communications services for the vertical telecommunications market.
- Execute sales strategy in the Western United States, Southeastern United States, and Europe.
- Set up sales force automation for implementation by five salespeople.
- Work with marketing department to develop comprehensive proposals for large opportunities.
© 2002 Ken Keiser All logos are registered trademarks or servicemarks
of their respective companies.